2) Look further into our health insurance policy
3) Figure out how to properly track my ovulation
4) Find a townhome or apartment we both like to move into when we get back to the states
5) Meet with an ob/gyn to talk about fertility (because of past health problems this is a must)
6) Actually find and ob/gyn that I like (mine moved to another state)
There's progress people! We finally figured out the whole insurance thing to make sure we are insured the way we want to be. I'm doing wayyy better with the soda thing. I still have a couple of sips from my Hubby's cup from time to time. The ovulation thing is going to be a problem but I'm working on it.
One reader suggested that I get the book "what to expect before you're expecting" and I think that's a great tip. The only problem is that I am in South America which makes getting the book a little hard. I will be looking for it as soon as I get back though. So thanks a bunch for the tip ;)
I'm working on my diet and looking for vitamins out here. I hope I can find a good one. That's all for now. Please keep the tips and advice coming!