I wish this post could be to announce that my husband and I are officially TTC but it's not. Instead it's just a glimpse at what's on my to-do list before we start trying. It feels so far away but it's actually only 2 months now.
1) Kick the soda habit I started while in Bolivia
2) Look further into our health insurance policy
3) Figure out how to properly track my ovulation
4) Find a townhome or apartment we both like to move into when we get back to the states
5) Meet with an ob/gyn to talk about fertility (because of past health problems this is a must)
6) Actually find and ob/gyn that I like (mine moved to another state)
Another thing that is extremely important to me is to be as fit as possible before I get pregnant so I have been trying to be more physically active.
Is there anything you think I should consider that is not on my list?