But enough about what isn't done and a little more about what is. Our bags are packed people! This was actually done last week. After my appointment I came home in a bit of a panic realizing that Cruze will come when he's ready. And by ready I mean either today, tomorrow or three weeks from now.
So here is what we have in our bags. We packed a seperate bag for labor, postpartum and baby stuff.
2. Night Gown
3. Birth Plan
4. Slippers for walking
5. I just realized there is no #5 woops!
6. Massage thing?
I'll be using my Iphone for calming music
2. Plush Blanket
3. PJ pants
4. Soft socks - I packed 3 pairs
5. Face Wipes
6. Jersey knit dress to go home in
7. Comfy shoes to go home in
We also have an extra blanket for Phillip, a towel, toiletries, pads, underware, disposable underware in case I need it, clothes/bathing suit for Phillip, tanks to sleep in, a notepad and more batteries for our camera.
1. Blankets for baby's ride home
2. Outfit for going home
3. Soft shoes (not sure we'll be using them but aren't they cute?)
So there it is!
I'm pretty sure I'll be adding little things here and there (if there's time!). What am I missing?