1. GDiapers I always knew I would do cloth but Gdiapers never really appealed to me. I had some issues with them and decided to go with a different brand. This weekend while getting some shopping done I stumbled across a bunch of gdiapers at my health food store for a STEAL. I couldn't pass them up and guess what? After giving them a try, I am in love! They have the best of both worlds when you crave the convenience OR you can go entirely cloth. I'll be doing a full post on them later with the pros and cons.
2. This outfit. This is the outfit he wore home from the hospital. I'll have to take a better pic to share just how cute it is. I'm so glad it was big on him because I was able to get him into it again. It was a gift from my husbands aunt who purchased it from a boutique in NYC. She has great taste.
3. Daddy and baby in a picture that is too small to see. I gave up trying to make this collage perfect...
4. On the road again. Check out that newsboy cap. Too. stinking. cute.
5. Touchdown! Not much to say here except LOOK AT HIM!
6. Pancakes for breakfast after spending the morning sleeping in with a more than usual tired baby and sweet husband. Why can't every day be like this?
7. Lying in bed with daddy. We really took advantage of the extra snuggle time this weekend. The best.
8. One income plus new baby equals Sam's Club grocery shopping. Buying in bulk really helps the budget. I don't mind. We actually love Sam's.
9. What's better than breastfeeding my baby while he stares up at me? Not much.
10. I have a confession to make. I'm still wearing maternity clothes. That's because I can't fit into anything else. I have been struggling with this for the last few weeks. I mean, I can't fit into ANYTHING. Not even my old "fat" pants. Trust me, I tried and it was sad. So I decided, if i can't fit into my clothes, I'll buy more shoes. That oughta make me feel a little better. Exhibit a. These shoes from DSW and one of four shoe purchases so far.