Blog much? Not lately. I've been busy with life and being present in every moment with Cruze. Here is a little of what we've been up to lately.
1. Resting with daddy. And no, we don't normally sleep without sheets. They were in the dryer and this was an exception.
2. Our first time meeting Daddy for lunch. Many more days like these to come.
3. First time being seen by my natural doctor. I thought this was so cute. My little granola baby.
4. We spent the weekend at my parents and on Sunday I made dinner. I don't know what it is but every time I cook for other people I mess things up. Must be the pressure?
5. For dessert I made One Ingredient Ice Cream. Here are the toppings. I LOVE making this but guess what? THE PRESSURE got to me again and it turned out more like soup... Darn you vitamix!!!
6. Dinner with friends. Jenny (2nd from the right) is one of my most special friends and she finally got to meet Cruze!
7. Shopping day at Millenia Mall. Just the girls...
8. The girls... Rachel holding Cruze (sister in law), Kaley (Brothers girlfriend & sister approved!), Me holding Londyn.
9. Cruze enjoying his mobile this morning. He was just laughing and cooing away.
10. Right before his nap. He put himself to sleep! SWEET! ( I don't know why he flares his nose like that? Does your baby do that too?)
Cruze turned 2 months old today! My baby is growing so fast and this is just the beginning! His update will be up on Monday.