Push Gift Ideas | Posh by babybound featuring pendant jewelry
Clockwise | Tiffany Bracelet // Gorgeous Art work // Kate Spade Diaper Bag // Initial Necklace // Drybar Gift Card
- They say that diamonds are a girls best friend. But I'm thinking, a girl can have more than one best friend. Anything from Tiffany & Co is okay in my book
- How stunning is this piece from Jessica Durant? I follow her on instagram. Her feed always has me ooing and ah-ing. The best part? She does custom watercolors. How amazing would it be to have a custom piece of yourself and your bump displayed in your bedroom or nursery? That's a gift I would LOVE. Not sure of the cost though
- A fab diaper bag is a MUST. After all, the diaper bag will be your main accessory for quite some time. I'm loving this one from Kate Spade but I also have been eyeing some from Timi and Leslie and Lily Jade
- A necklace to proudly display your little love's initial. So sweet
- And last but not least, a gift card to drybar. I have never been but I hear (and see) amazing things about them. Since all of the focus normally goes to baby, it would be so nice to have someone pamper you and walking out of a salon looking like a total diva? That's something I wouldn't mind one bit.